Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Day 234/365 Totally Effing Haunted

In honor of my most-favorite-month-of-the-entire-year coming up next(ghost lover that I am) I'm recommending you run right over to The Bloggess and read Jenny's account of their visit to The Stanley Hotel.

Stephen King would be so jealous. And laughing. He'd be laughing too.

Probably more laughing than jealous.

Warning to some of my readers - there's bad language involved. A lot of it. Don't say I didn't warn you.

Warning to the rest of my readers- there's bad language involved. Probably not enough for you, but I do what I can.

1 comment:

  1. I spent a night at the Stanley hotel years ago. I had to laugh at the picture she posted, it makes the hotel look like it is in the middle of nowhere, but it isn't. It sets above a town and the hill it is on is surrounded by shopping centers and homes, etc. The room we stayed in was small, outdated and for the money we paid for it - pretty much not worth it. The hotel itself is beautiful and we didn't see any ghosts at all, though we did see room 217.

    ReplyDelete