Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Day 273/365 A Rose Is A Rose

Total Confusion and Chaos in the livingroom.... moving 20 some boxes of books to their home on new bookcases.... weeding more than a few out, selling some....


That big stack with the two fat red books on top? Those are headed for the donation pile.

What's that one on top?

Same as the red one underneath it. How in the world did I end up with two copies of Art of the Ancient World? Both of which weigh at least 10 lbs each...


And what's that stuck in the middle?


A large folded piece of paper stuck in between pages 256 and 257....

Holding a single red rose on a stem...

Still tied to a card with nothing written on it...

Dried how long ago? Saved by who? Given by who? To say what?
I'm sorry... I forgot... I didn't mean it... I love you...


Saved for years. Long forgotten. Tucked in Art of the Ancient World.

No comments:

Post a Comment