Thursday, July 23, 2009

Day 147/365 I Am Too Fond of Books...

Sometimes only your oldest friends can tell you the truth....



and you can do nothing but totally agree with them.

Today in the mail I got this great birthday present sent from the Little House in the Wisconsin Woods.

And she's right, I am far too fond of books, and they have completely addled my brain.

Actually, she could have sent me a case of these, and there would still be room for comment.

I'm going to hang it right over my monitor to remind me of best friends and the all-too-accurate insights they might have from time to time....

If you are similarly addled and wish to declare it publicly, this hanging decoration is from Laini's Ladies and you can find them here: http://bottman.com/

(Probably other places too, but I haven't looked around myself)



1 comment:

  1. Let me just say that if a strong wind blows through my house I might get trampled by the avalanche of books I have in every corner!

    I enjoy your blog,

    Laura

    ReplyDelete